Monday, March 22, 2010

Join the Club

Just a quick post to share two club shipments that I've gotten recently and am absolutely in love with.

The February shipment of Hank's in Gainesville is this lovely green/brown varigated, in a cashmere blend base.

Hanks Yarn - February Club

As Rachel Ray would say, Yum-O. These will probably become a pair of Charades for me, or maybe Aquaphobias, because I am not giving this yarn up.

And goodies! The tag on the stitchmarkers is only ripped because I got a little excited trying to open them.

Then, there is theSlipped Stitch Studios Knitmare on Elm Street Bag club.

Slipped Stitch Studios Knitmare Club

Isn't it so cool! If it was green it would be perfect. The middle button cracks me up.

Slipped Stitch Studios Knitmare Club

Also, I forgot to photograph it, but there was a matching key fob too. I forgot it because it's been on my keys since I got it. I love it, but my hubby isn't so thrilled when we switch cars. At least it has skulls and not unicorns.

1 comment:

Fru-la-la! said...

Gorgeous stuff! I am jealous of all of it!!!